Looking for an Eye Opening Presenter?
Looking for an engaging presenter? A speaker or workshop leader who gets people up and actively working with the material so they make it their own?
Do you want core content on high-level fundraising skills that will have people thinking about, talking about, and using what they learned long after they go home?
Or, are you looking for someone to teach your group about Intentional Conversations so they know how to go about asking for – and getting – what they want?
I’ve given hundreds of workshops, trainings, and lectures all over the country to professional associations, conferences, and boards. And I’ve learned to work with groups large and small in clear, thought-provoking, and engaging ways.
Andrea presented her “Just Ask” workshop for our annual retreat for the entire University of North Carolina [175-person] development team.
Her logical and clever approach to the donor solicitation visit was an eye opener even for our most seasoned major gifts officers.
And her electrifying presentation style had everyone in the audience participating with questions, comments, laughter and applause.” —Eli Jordfald, CFRE, Senior Major Gifts Director – UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
Current Speaking and Workshop Topics
- Lizard Brain, Lion Heart and YOU!
- Just ASK! Asking as an Intentional Conversation
- What’s Your Asking Style: Expand Your Personal [Fundraising] Power
- Capital Campaigns for the 21st Century: Harness New Tools for Your Fundraising Campaign
Andrea was one of the best presenters we’ve ever had. In fact, her evaluations were so good, I read them twice just to enjoy the sense of success. She engaged people fully. She knew her stuff inside and out. And she inspired every single student. We hope she’ll come again.” —Lillian Bailey, Program Manager: Academy for Nonprofit Excellence – Tidewater Community College
Recent Keynote Speeches and Workshops
- Institute for Charitable Giving, Chicago
- Planned Giving Group of New England, Boston, Keynote
- Association of Hospital Philanthropy International Conference
- University of North Carolina Development Retreat
- Association of Fundraising Professionals Plenary and Workshops
Regional Conference, San Antonio, Texas
Finger Lakes Chapter, New York
AFP-Triangle Chapter, North Carolina
- Philanthropic Planning Group of Greater New York
- Women in Development of Western Massachusetts
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Local Funding Partnerships
- Academy for Non-Profit Excellence, Suffolk Virginia
- ACLU National Staff Conference
- State University of New York, Development Officers Conference
- Conservation Lands Foundation Partners Meeting
- Association of Healthcare Philanthropy, Michigan
- CUNY Philanthropy Forum, Ask the Expert
- Planned Parenthood Development Officers Conferences
Andrea is a glorious think tank and catalyst. She generates remarkable new ideas and when she gets excited, she energizes everyone else. It’s almost impossible not to jump on board.” —Sali Taylor, President – SoulSolutions
Webinars and Radio Shows
- Asking Matters Webinars
- Tony Martignetti Nonprofit Radio
- The Nonprofit Coach with Ted Hart
- Lori Jacobwith, Ignited Online Fundraising Community
- Gail Perry, Fired Up Fundraising
- Guidestar Webinar
- Network for Good Webinar
- Charity HowTo Webinars