I’m so glad you’re here. That must mean that you’re interested in learning more about asking or that you’re just curious. That makes two of us!
These tools are free to download, so please take advantage of them.
- Slides from Keynote: How to Ask for What You Want and Get It
- Slides from Breakout: The Asking Conversation
- Books, TED Talks and Other Resources
And as a thoughtful person, I’d bet dollars to donuts that you’re interested in more than just improving your asking technique.
Beyond asking …
I’m interested in human nature — mine and yours — whether that’s expressed through the way you ask for gifts, or the way you make decisions, or the way you interact with others.
Each week I write a short post on something thought provoking. Sign up for the RSS feed at the bottom of the website homepage, and you’ll get my newest blog post in your inbox and it may nudge you to see the world just a little differently.
Each post ends with a request to TRY THIS — a small, simple experiment, but one that has the potential to change they way you see your life.
A few examples:
- Learn how to get your partner to take you out to dinner through the power of intentional conversation.
- Discover a foolproof way to make a difficult decision when you really don’t know what to do.
- Increase your awareness about the stuff you keep and what it might be like to own very little.
If those topics pique your interest, then join me as we jostle our thinking a bit.
Fill out the form below to subscribe to my very occasional newsletter and stay connected.
I’ll happily welcome you aboard.
To your success in fundraising and in life,